View Single Post

Thread: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

1. - Top - End - #230
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "Thanks." Aerin turns and walks away--whether the guards are there because of her or not, she has no interest in meeting them. Pausing to consider, she goes back to the temple where she met Rowan.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'd keep going, but what she says or does there will depend on what she sees and what reception she gets.
    It is calm and quiet around Illyrie's temple as normal, no sign of lions or assassins around. Brother Gregor still sits scribbling by the door as Aerin enters. "Yes?", he asks and lifts his gaze, "Oh, I remember, you were here earlier. Thorn, was it? What brings you back to our humble temple? Warriors rarely worship the Lady of Peace." His tone is polite, though not overly friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Eglantine stayed frozen against the wall, hugging Mr. Stabby. As the guard left, she let her accusing gaze fall on Mrs. Mellow. "Why? Why did you say those things? You know Rowan wouldn't hurt a fly.... And to accuse me, of making him?" Her voice sounded sad beyond anything else. "I'm going to go get my brother back now. And yes, I will pick the lock on my way in, if I can't get him tonight. He has the key." With that she left the room and Mrs. Mellow and went out onto the street, hoping to catch Vindal before he left the store.
    Mrs Mellow scoffs. "No need to damage my locks further, the guard brought back the key." She places it on the table, ignoring the rest of Eggy's accusations and returns to the ground floor. The shadow witch soon joins her fir tea and gossip.

Eglantine heads back out and towards Traders Track where Vindal's store is, anyng many others. Like most craftsmen of the city, he slept and lived on the floor over his workshop so unless he had wandered off (which he was known to occasionally do after a day's work) it was a good place to find him.

Olyvar was just coming out of the front door when Eglantine arrived. "Eggy? Hi! We're just closing, didn't expect to see you before tomorrow, heard you had an exciting day at the market."
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-11-17 at 07:32 AM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart