Quote Originally Posted by Muggins View Post
Does he ever actually take any damage? From what I remember, he's in one piece the whole time.

Ritual of Alignment (Evil) + Cancer Mage, fetching Festering Anger and Vile Rigidity, can get us infinite strength and infinite natural armour. Alternatively, I can use the Armour as DR option and get DR 1/- for every 5 points of natural armour (which should be more than enough). This leaves non-physical damage types, a bunch of miss chance, and probably Improved Evasion/Mettle.

I know, I know. Ritual of Alignment and Cancer Mage aren't exactly the most lore-sensitive options. But it's easy enough to style these as being why he went bald and got his powers, and there'll likely be more templates to add to the pile. He's probably not going to have all that many hit dice; he's just an ordinary guy, after all.
It's difficult to say. He's certainly never been really harmed, but whether this is due to people "hitting" him but missing his AC, due to miss chance screwing them up, due to his HP being close enough to infinite to absorb the damage, due to his DR/ER/SR/PR mitigating the effect into nothingness, due to a pile of immunities preventing him from being harmed in any way, or due to some more esoteric form of defense. I guess as long as you've got some way to simulate his "can't be hurt" schtick, it'll be fine. Cancer Mage shenanigans seem like a fine enough start (although they're hardly infinite and they take time to ramp up), although you'll probably want to throw in some "Lightning Maces+Roundabout Kick+Aptitude weapon+tons of base attacks+tons of rerolls" to better simulate his NI attacks per round (unless that's being dealt with via whatever action economy shenanigans are used to simulate his speed-blitz abilities).

Definitely liking what you're putting out so far, though. Can't wait to see the full build.