Quote Originally Posted by Kosryn View Post
I just registered to say I really enjoyed your guide. I have a question on your Eldritch Scion build though. What school do you recommend for Spell Focus? Also, what spell do you recommend for Spontaneous Metafocus?
Thank you. In this case I'd recommend Spell Focus Conjuration (for the battlefield control spells) or Evocation (for fireball), and Spont Metafocus Fireball. Optionally, dip into crossblooded sorcerer to boost your damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Serafina View Post
Divine Anthology also has the Divine Fighting Technique "Desnas Shooting Star".
Good catch. And yes, a SAD character is very good to have, especially if you take feats like Scion of War (cha to initiative).

Quote Originally Posted by Kosryn View Post
The other question is any thoughts on the Moonlight Stalker feat, since you rate Blind Fighting high, but is it worth a feat for Combat Expertise?
CE by itself is pretty worthless. MS is therefore spending two feats for a +2/+2 (as long as you have certain buffs active to grant you concealment). That's basically the equivalent of taking Weapon Focus and Weapon Spec (which are always on). Frankly the Magus already has very high spike damage and good buff spells, so these feats aren't needed. I'd rank them all orange (ok but not spectactular, and you can do much better).