1. - Top - End - #551
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Myrrh, Frankincense, and Steel: Kurald Galain's Guide to the Magus

Quote Originally Posted by Laharal View Post
    Thanks!

1) Any teleportation spells you'd recommend (ready to achieve via spell blending if needed) ?
    2) Why is the improved critical feat not on the list? I understand that at lvl 5 you could use keen, but on the other hand this feat is a means to have the same effect without spending arcana points or money (to hard-enchant). So there is obviously a good reason that I don't know yet. What did I miss?
    3) Finally, I'm wondering what would be my bread-and-butter damage spell at mid and high levels. I know (thanks to this guide) that an intensified/maximized shocking grasp can go a long way but at one point it will still be in need of remplacement ,right? (If yes, near what levels do you guys recommend switching to another dmg spell?).

I really appreciate your help guys,
    If you're looking for mid level blasting spells, I became REALLY fond of using "Storm of Blades" in conjunction with Arcane Accuracy to fire off Large-sized Great Swords. Extra points for firing them through an Augmenting Wall and boosting the damage with Arcane Strike.

Extra, Extra points if you use the False Focus feat to eliminate the material cost of swords.
    Last edited by AzureDidact; 2016-12-03 at 01:35 AM.