Quote Originally Posted by Lawful Good View Post
I really like this patron, and will definitely use this.

A quick suggestion:

-Changing damage to radiant is thematic, but at-will seems a bit much. Coupled with 5 thp per cast, I would probably tone this down. Although, to be fair, the Fiend grants thp on a kill, every kill, and warlocks dont have many slots to deal radiant, so it might be balanced. Im not entirely sure, but something feels slightly off. Maybe combine the two features? When you use your bonus action, it changes the type to radiant and blinds? You could then remove the no cantrips clause. That way, twice a rest, you can change a spell to radiant and blind them.

Also, minor thing, but radiant fortification isnt really working. The name, I mean. Maybe something more starry, I guess?
Yeah, the 5 THP per cast is a bit strong. Thinking of changing so that you heal equal to your Cha mod once per turn when you deal Radiant damage or just something else entirely (maybe allow you to change what resistance you have per short/long rest like the Fiend but from a small list?). Also altered Star Light, Star Bright so it takes a Bonus Action to alter the damage type and the Blind becomes the at will affect. Not sure if that changes it up enough that it'd be okay for the Blind effect to work with Cantrips though. And about the name might change it might not really depends if I can think of something better.