Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultron View Post
Shadows and Darkness don't really fit with Erevan Ilesere, who does not grant darkness or shadow domains. Erevan Ilesere is the god of fey like trickery, not hard core combat in shadows. A cleric of Erevan Ilesere would kill with a ''laughter of death'', not ''back stab out of a shadow.'' Saying it is all ''trickery of shadows'' is just odd.

And all the abilities are just bland shadow attack ones. And they would be ok for Doom, the evlen god of surprise, shadows and death....but not Erevan Ilesere

Like ''Trickery Step'' would work much better if it was ''can travel between containers as if by Divine means of a dimension door spell.'' The idea being they would be a ''jack in the box''.
I've never heard of Doom, as that elven deity isn't in the Forgotten Realms. But Erevan Ilesere is the elven god of Rogues, mischief and Trickery in The Realms. So I see no reason why Shadows would not be utilized by a Cleric/ Rogue, or any Rogue based PC. A deity doesn't need to have the Darkness or Shadow domains for a Cleric of a god of Rogues, thieves, mischief and trickery to cast shadow spells and spell-like abilities. And Erevan Ilesere is a CN god, so I totally see a Cleric/ Rogue "back stab out of a shadow." But I'm glad to have your opinion Darth Ultron.