1. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Retiering the Classes: Spirit Shaman, Spontaneous Druid, Urban Druid, and WS Rang

Quote Originally Posted by Troacctid View Post
    Yes, but since the class does not actually prohibit any types of armor, it doesn't matter.
    Umm, well:

They find armor to be distasteful and rude, and although they are proficient with padded, leather, and studded leather armor, they prefer to wear armor only when adventuring. The DM may allow urban druids to wear other forms of light armor that provide less than a +4 armor bonus as well. Urban druids are proficient with bucklers but no other shields. An urban druid who wears prohibited armor or carries a prohibited shield is unable to cast urban druid spells or use any of her supernatural class abilities while doing so and for 24 hours hereafter.
    I suppose it doesn't say that medium/heavy armour or armour that grants more than +4 armour bonus is prohibited. Technically. Although it did just list what they are proficient and are allowed to wear and then goes and says anything they are prohibited from wearing shuts the entire class down if they wear any of it.

It's like 200% super shifty RAW interpretation, like Swordsages getting x6 skill points at level 1 or Iron Heart Surging the Sun out of existence with a race that has light blindness/sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Troacctid View Post

Nope, they get SNA at every level and they get their spell slots right on time.
    Errr;

Quote Originally Posted by Zancloufer View Post
    I do admit I forgot about the free SNA they gain, but that will pretty much be the only spells you know at first.
    Last edited by Zancloufer; 2017-03-06 at 09:13 PM.