1. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Tournament
    "Hello my new friend."
    Shanakan said while he sat cross-legged. He was a tiger-man wearing a dark blue sleeveless gi with a white belt. If you look closely, you could see stars in his eyes.
    "I am Shanakan. Seer, Martial Artist, Husband To The Daughter Of the Sun Who Is Acting Deputy of Kami Android 23, and Father to Astralys. I'm sure your very confused, Max was it? I apologize for already knowing your name, being able to see the possible fates of the world allows me to know a lot of things I normally wouldn't.

As you may have gathered, your not the first time traveler to come here. Though I assure you, the actual Kami Of this world has a policy of welcoming high ki level people with open arms even before her Guardianship, and from my readings in fate, she'd be just as unhappy as you about the robot compounding your vessel. You unfortunately came at a time when the authority of the Guardian is in....strange waters. Worry not, she will be back on the planet soon if my readings are correct. A couple days at most. Since your a time traveler, I do not see any reason not to tell you that she went on a journey to make sure this timelines Earth Dragon Balls work. You probably already know of their existence, so there isn't really point in hiding them from you.

I must however warn you, you have no idea what mess you've potentially stepped into. From my readings of the possibilities that could result, many of them were not good and involved arguments between the local powers of the wulin. Most people have no idea about ki in this time, so, good luck trying to get any of the normal authorities to help. So once this tournament is over, I would greatly appreciate you help in defusing it before it gets....out of hand. You don't have to but still.

We will be also recruiting fighters after this to form an official Earth Defense Force at Kami 23's behest, so if your interested, just stick around. The Tournament doubles as a way for us to assess them in controlled circumstances, but is not a requirement by any measure. and if you still want proof of authority well....unfortunately I don't I think can provide any, but y'know... good causes."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-03-25 at 01:54 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".