Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
Cast 6 spells on your minions is a fairly terrible trigger for Paladin. What do they even have that they want to cast on minions?

Basic: Blessing of Might, Hand of Protection, Blessing of Kings: All decent, none fantastic. Might in particular really wants to be in a face aggro deck and nothing else.
Core: Blessing of Wisdom, Blessed Champion: Champion is really awful, and nobody uses Wisdom since it's basically just a cycle.
Expansions: Divine Strength, Seal of Champions, Silvermoon Portal: Strength is weak, Champions is rotating out, and Portal sometimes summons doomsayer and wrecks you.

None of these cards are consistently run. Arguably the best one is leaving standard. Maybe you could make a face aggro buff deck with Might, Protection, Kings and Strength, with Galvodon as the finisher, but that's 6/8 buff cards you need to draw from the entire deck, and I just don't think that's reliable. Unless Paladin gets some serious help from this set, I think the Paladin quest might well be the worst of the lot.
You could also theoretically start running Healing Touch to make defensive/buffed minions last longer, but overall I agree.

To make Galvadon Paladin work, Blizzard needs to push two things for Paladin roughly at the same time over this year: first, Paladin needs more targeted buff spells that are actually good (better than Kings/Might, which are merely fair), and/or minions that discover/tutor buff spells rather than Secrets. Second, Paladin also needs multi-summons, a lot of multi-summons. It's no good to have a hand full of buff spells if that only means you can summon a 6 mana 5/5 at best, Paladin needs to be able to consistently and constantly refill the board so that the opponent can't always clear it and keep it cleared before the buff spells can flip a minion into a powerhouse.