Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
Mechanically speaking, it's a single weapon split in two, not two different weapons combining into one, so I'd say "No, unless they're identical weapons" (like swapping bayonets between muskets).

Sadly, no... I've yet to come up with a way for multiple weapons to combine and turn into something different without making it too powerful or too weak...

Fortunatelly, between Alternate Damage Type, Double and Extendable, there are a lot of ways to create "transforming" weapons (who is to say that Alternate Damage Modification isn't your spear turning into a pole-hammer, rather than just a pole weapon with both a spike and a hammer at its end?)
fluff is key i see :P

as for Blakes Gambol Shroud (is what her stuff is called right), those are 3 weapons: small blade with a gun in it and a big blade the smaller blade is sheathed in.
i was thinking a double weapon, slashing one handed with a one handed firearm, one having the extend mod to attach it to a rope, sword having the modification that lets it act like a grappling hook. Then have the big blade be a one handed slashing attached to a shield with a regular old shieldsheath to store the other one in.
thoughts?