Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
I think it might be more precise to say that she has no particular resistance towards mind control?
If you punch or stab Max her force field is going to make it a excersie in futility. But if you assult her mind with your own you just need to be of stronger will than her.

good question about Sydneys shield though. Really cant say.. Dabbler did work though the shield.
The dabbler thing was hot girl doing jump rope, not mind control. She didnt implant commands into his head (well, no more than any hot girl doing the same thing would have done) And like was said, it did stop the agro aura, both the subtle one everyone was fighting under at the start, and the boosted one that was able to awaken drugged and unconscious people. So im inclined to think it would fail to work against her. As for Max, I dunno, we really cant be sure if her mind control resistance is also super or not. Its not like we have much to compare it to. Best I can think of is, dabbler was able to booby hypnotize everyone male and female at the vehemence fight, except for max and sydney, (who was probably not looking at her on purpose) So unless she is like, pure hetero, its possible her mental control is stronger than average.