Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
[Place with houses and people and stuff]

"You must be really rich if you can be this generous to random strangers. Are doctors of chemistry really paid that much? Maybe I've chosen the wrong career." Strawberry laughs.
"We could try that. I think I haven't seen a rocket powered one in any catalogue so far, but it seems kinda viable. Sounds fun, at least." Actually, she has heavy doubts about bolting rockets to a vehicle this drifty, but she's too spineless to voice them.

The old man is not the only one capable of cracking painfully bad jokes. Strawberry covers her eyes with one hand. "Oh no, I've gone blind! I don't see what you mean! You'll have to name this place, and maybe give a hint where it's located on the map, too."
Stuff! Things! Excitement! Buildings!

Grace just shrugs a bit. She has . . . um . . . enough money. And doesn't tend to spend much of it on herself, so why not use it for other people? "I mean. If you do it right, they can be. But they're not usually paid that much, no.
But yeah, just think about it! It'd be awesome! And then we could find a ramp, and just see what it doooes."

"Nope!" The old man replies with a big old grin. It's not obvious if he's being stubborn, or making a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
Portal

((Conversation did not happen. Made the edit. In response to Kaku's question though...))

I did not mean to offend! You must realize that i fear darkness now, and I assumed you were sent here to silence me. He is a shadow, The Dark One! He is a featureless fiend, except for his eye! The eye! It is no eye, but a slit in reality! A red, "v" shaped slit! He can walk in your shadow, follow you into your darkest secrets, and purge your hope! He is despair incarnate.That's why i fled here. This... this is a place of hope,
right?
asks the man.
Portal

Naku inhales once slowly, before just as slowly letting it out. It's been a long day. It apparently will only continue to be so.
"Well. I'm not. And that's . . . that's great." Naku is trying, she's trying very hard. "This is the realm of the goddess of hope, so yes. Yes it is. You're welcome to stay here. You're safe here, just . . . calm down a bit, please."