Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Temple Assault - United

The final stretch is relatively clear, as they can see that the majority of the free space being occupied by the enormous dragon that attacked them earlier, it's long body circling around the walls, the floor and the ceiling. It's two dimensional eye staring at the drones as they move towards the door as if it was waiting for something.

Then they blast the door, and out comes a flood of water that crashes down the corridor.

Inside the throne room, the water levels suddenly drops as the doors are blasted open and the drones are standing on the other side.

Steve might need to avoid the doors or he'll get them toppled right over him as they come crashing down from their hinges. However, he will also notice that his circle of magic is causing the very water that he was waist deep in to hiss and disperse as if he was Moses at the red sea. The water demon does the same, now just circling him like a demented shark.

Felandria and Wenomir will find the two demons easily dealt with as their skulls are crushed and skewered by the two of them. However, at the walls which still are pouring out water, the haunting images of monsters have started to appear. The drones, and A-2, will recognize them as the wall demons who must have followed them inside the throne room and they are still not appearing very happy with the intruders in their domain.

Luvon disappears in a flash of light along with the winged woman.

[Outside AMEN]

Luvon will appear some distance from the temple, near a small forest along with the winged being. "There, you should be safe out here, great warrior."
Then she appear to notice his wound, that demon took quite a bite out of his foot. "You're wounded... you must let me heal you, a humanoid like you could bleed to death with that wound."
Steve hits the deck to allow the others to get through and yells to Luvon "Luvon, tell the winged lady to hurry back. I can't hold up this circle forever and I don't want any casualties in this extraction."