Hey guys, just looking for some opinions on my sorcadin. We are starting at 14 (since this is a continuation of an old pathfinder campaign) and brought our old stats over. I'm going with Scourge Aasimar and currently sitting at 18/17/18/14/14/20 after adding everything up (racial increases, tomes, diplomat feat, etc..). So far I've been thinking of going either Pal 6/ Sor 8 (Crown/Dragon) or Pal 7/ Sor 7 (Ancients/Dragon). The party I'm with consists of a barbarian 14 (bear totem) , a fighter 14 (knight), a wizard 14 (loremaster), a monk 14 (open palm), and a Pally 5/Rogue 9 (Vengeance/Swash). My dm is allowing use of all UA, including doubling up fire damage with undying light (which seems tempting).

So here are my questions:

1) Are wings worth it if I know I'll be at lvl 20 eventually?
2) If not, is it a better option to go with a mix of warlock? Maybe Oath 9 (for spirit guardians, aura of vitality)/Undying Light 1 or 2/Dragon 9 or 10?
3) Is Favored soul (newest version) worth taking a look at? We don't have a dedicated healer at all with our party, but I'm not sure if we need one.

I should also mention with all of these options that I will be going sword and board. Thanks!