Thanks for the Feedback so far. I realize I was a little bit too vague in outlining the idea.

IF we add the screens for Esport/Twitch general, it would be in a common "hang out" area, much like a typical bar. We'd likely have several "ordinary" tables there - which will also be big enough to host a battlemap and some character sheets of course - so people can just hang out or play there, if they are not bothered by the screens. Likely, on normal days, the sound would be turned off anyways or if we have sufficient funds, one could probably just implement some bluetooth solution, so you can use a headset to tune in the sound of whichever screen you want to watch. This way, we could keep the noise issue limited to some degree.

I like the idea of having "game rooms", likely even with a solution to put up ambient sounds just for your table. The problem I see here is that by definition, we want to bring people together and with having separate rooms this kind of contradicts the whole idea. But it perfectly makes sense for people who want to play their game without being interrupted, so it is something we'll be considering.

As to paying for "gaming tables". This whole thing comes later in the business plan when we think about monetizing the business. It basically comes down to "we have a limited number of awesome tables meant for gaming, so if people want to block one for a number of time, we'd need to be sure that we create enough revenue during this time". So it'll either be a pay-per-time concept or maybe something like "minimum consumption" or another solution just so we can be sure the tables aren't occupied endlessly without creating sufficient income.