1. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XXX: Imperium After Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoric View Post
    Kind-of bummed that Tau Battlesuit squads apparently all have a minimum size of 3...
    ...and Chaos Terminators have a minimum squad of 5 now. The unit sizes line up with the box. It's really simple. That is; Buy new models.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    That. It's bad form to write a rule term that doesn't do anything in most cases, except hurt a player in an edge case.
    They have a lot of Keywords in Sigmar that don't do anything. It's pretty dumb. However, my Blackshirt tried to reason with me on this one. By throwing in all the Keywords they can think of straight off the bat, even if half of them don't do anything, they could, one day in the future, release a model or rule that does interact with those Keywords. Maybe not now, but later.

By essentially 'Keyword dumping' on their models, they are, in some way, future-proofing their rule set, even if they never go back to it, they could. By putting in an <arbitrary name tag> on a unit, they open themselves up to make Uniques and more rules for that Sub-Faction.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-05-30 at 07:12 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome