Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
...and Chaos Terminators have a minimum squad of 5 now. The unit sizes line up with the box. It's really simple. That is; Buy new models.
And now they don't fit in a Land Raider with a character like they used to because for some reason, the Dark Mechanicum has sat on their hands/tendrils/manipulators for the last 10,000 years while the loyalists invent a bunch of new toys. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
I suppose. But what are the chances that sisters will ever get, I don't know, an order specific special character? Next to none, I'd say. Same for model that says "All tyranids with the [Hive fleet Jormungander] keyword reroll 1s to hit or "All models with the "Craftworld Iyanden" keyword 6" around this model gain +2 movement". It makes sense for marines and basically no one else, as it currently stands.
Technically, Celestine (and Verydian) should be Order of Our Martyred Lady if you want to get picky, but then, that would greatly annoy all the people who don't collect OoOML but bought her in the triumverate anyway. Apparently there's going to be faction specific differences for the various races, so wait until that's definately not a thing before you lose your cool - there could be a very good reason why everyone has <sub-faction> keywords.