View Single Post

Thread: Ghostfoot's Age of Worms (IC) Pt 2

1. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ghostfoot's Age of Worms (IC) Pt 2

Bron went to go get the trident, for some weird reason, and weird was apt, he thought it would return to him.

Frowning, he looked at the item, and stowed it on his back for later use, if need be, he would have to investigate it later, there seemed to be a gem on it that pulsed with electricity.

Turning back, carefully moving around any lizardman eggs, he regarded the larger draconic egg with interest.

"Do we we....have to kill it?" he says to the group, "I mean, how do we know it is evil, whats in there is a baby, I don't think it's infected, my site shows it is alive as us. Why can we not keep it, say, raise it as one of us? Who's to say, that the color of a dragons scales are what dictates it's actions in life?" he shakes his head, the thought of callously destrying a baby, let alone, a Dragon shocked him. If it were infected, then yes, he would do what was needed, but still, a baby?

"I'm...I'm with Jhann on this, I cannot help murder an innocent, regardless of its nature, or parentage."

"Do we not have a bag of holding, or something, that we can store it in?"
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2017-05-31 at 10:41 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!