Bron was aghast at the actions taken, it happened so fast he had no course of action to respond with, even if he could.

But as it became apparent the egg was not of natural means, or as natural for a dragon babling, the knot in his stomach tightened, not only did these people he now traveled with hold to the commonly used perception or black and white, wrong and right, good and evil. But they were willing to kill younglings for it.

But, as he watched, things got more interesting, the knot, releasing slowly, he watched in abject horror as the egg boiled into a mass of writhing worms. What fresh hell was this that he had walked into?

They seemed familiar to him, and then, suddenly, he recalled the worm infested warrior from before, and something else that worried him, his companions seemed not fazed, not as surprised or shocked.

As if they had seen it before.

He frowned “What is going on?” He demanded, “In 100 years I would not have expected that, and yet, it is eerily similar to the warrior we slew not to far from here. What are you not telling me, what have I fallen into?”