1. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Are the MinMax Boards/Brilliant Gameologist website down for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarius View Post
    Bhu, if you could reach out to Prime (he's the tech person for our end) - easiest way is IRC at #mmxgeneral on irc.Rizon.net.

Yes, another thread index would help immensely for backing up material. For the moment, mirror here. There is a new forum where we intended to put the MMX data, but for the moment I would recommend using GitP over it. There's a decision to be made about whether it's even worth attempting to resurrect the MMX community without any of the forum information.

As for timeline, uncertain - the little we know is that the hosting service for BG/MMX has suspended the account. Whether they give a month, a quarter, or longer to resume paying is entirely unknown. Bluntly, grab everything ASAP, MMX may be dead.

Areas to focus on (imo): Handbooks and Homebrew. There's a lot of good content over there (SirP, Bhu, etc.) as well as handbooks that have migrated from 309 to BG to MMX.
    Prime is on gitp too.

Also I have no idea how rizon works as I have never been there
    Last edited by Bhu; 2017-06-12 at 07:38 PM.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here