*I may no longer apply metamagic to Shivering Touch.
**Nor may I use Triadspell in combination with it.
***Nor may I combine it with any version of Spell Matrix.
****Nor may I use it with Spectral Hand or any similar effect.
*****If my Warforged can cast Shivering Touch, I may not take the Wand Bond feat.

Spoiler: Context
Show
Shivering Touch is one of the most broken spells in D&D 3.5: it deals 3d6 Dexterity damage, no save. All the following methods are either ways of making the spell more powerful, or ways of getting more uses of it.

*I may no longer play a Warlock/Binder multiclass character, at least not if I'm a Hellfire Warlock.

Show
Hellfire Warlock is a very powerful Warlock PrC; it adds plenty of hellfire damage(which bypasses fire resistance) to your Eldritch Blast, but you take a point of Con damage. However, even low-level Binders can bind Naberius, who heals a point of ability damage per round.

This isn't actually that broken, especially not compared to T1 classes, but it's powerful for a low-op game.

*I may no longer take the Invisible Spell metamagic feat.

Show
Invisible Spell makes the spell, well, invisible, and also has no spell level adjustment. Even the basic uses of it are fairly powerful, but it's completely broken when applied to the right spells. For example, Invisible Solid Fog can only be seen by creatures that can see invisible things. So it has the effect of shutting off most effects that can see invisible creatures - but other people are just fine. Invisible Summon Monster [insert number] is even worse, for obvious reasons. Don't even get me started on Invisible Raise Dead.