1. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XXX: Imperium After Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Yeah. But you can't make UNITS out of Chaplains, and Chaplains aren't even that good to begin with.
    What you're about to see - judging by the Fast Attack logo on the shoulder pads - is that the stupidly named 'Rievers' - yes, that appears to be the name - are super-stealth ninja assassins. Now, while that's great for Night Lords - who specifically have a Primarch that's basically a Batman/Joker hybrid, and are explicitly The Bad Guys - and for Culexus Assassins that are...Anti-Life. But, for Ultramarines, it's not great.

I read that they look eerily similar to something Call of Duty has, and that maybe GW is trying to tap that crowd.
    Oh god its those. I saw them on /tg/ but i hadnt seen it anywhere else so i wasn't sure. Ya, those are dumb.

Ghost.....did they seriously model Space Marines after Ghost from Modern Warfare 2?

Heres the pic Ya, not impressed and they do look like Ghost, and that actually annoys me.

Edit: Also its 'I before E except after C' GW. So Change. The. Freaking. Spelling.

Spoiler: Ghost from MW2 if you don't know
    Show

Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2017-06-25 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel