Kurnos rests happily before looking around the room in the morning. In the dim light, he focuses ad prays for the morning blessings of the earth, wind and sky and the power flows into his body. Purple and blue smoke slowly forming around him as he binds more incarnum into his form. Purple scales, a long tail, a shimmering crown, golden armplates amongst the melds that coalesce onto his form.

Spoiler: Melds
Show

Melds:
Totemist: Shedu crown (totem), wormtail belt, dragon claws
Incarnate: Astral vambraces, Strongheart vest

Spells unchanged

He seeks out the lizard shaman giving him a short bow. "My thanks Hiska. I hope for a long peace between our people. We will not venture far into the swamp I'm sure. THere is little land to farm or things to hunt for commerce.
If your people wish I'm sure they could trade at the fort. We will speak with the soldiers and arrange a signal so that they know you come in peace."
After some more small talk he leaves taking the pair of massive hounds with him. On the walk back he looks at his friends and the massive sacks of coins and magical treasure. "Is there anything of interest there my friends? We have done well stripping that mad lizard and the dragon of some of their wealth. I feel anything we can use will help us. I feel dark days approaching for us."

He looks about as they walk, hopping onto the back of the monstrous Primus to ride slowly and easily towards the tower, waving a hand above his head to signal their peaceful intent.