Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
Love waits for the commander to speak up. She didn't want to break the chain of command; however, she can only wait so long. She speaks up, "If I have permission to speak freely." She looks at the commander for approval before continuing.
"Permission granted," Luna grunts. Commander Wildcat nods approvingly at her.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
"How long ago was that event?" Rose asks. "And how many ponies are stationed up there?"
The others in the room shift uncomfortably.

"400 prisoners, 500 guards," Cadence says softly, speaking for the first time, "And 78 of those were changelings. Eight hours ago, around noon, when Chrysalis did...whatever she did to Twilight and the others, every changeling on the station stopped what they were doing, grabbed weapons, and began attacking their fellow guards. With their natural shapeshifting abilities, it was chaos." She clears her throat. "Here, I will send the files to you. And the prisoner manifest. Please just..." She bites her lip and the EDF's comms all ping. "Save my sister and her friends."

"All guards are vetted," Luna says, "And all art loyal. We suspect foul play. To worsen things, one of the newfangled destroyers moved to assist when the trouble began. When it was yet a mile away, all the changelings aboard also turned. The ship crashed into the station and inflicted massive casualties to both crews. One of the cell blocks hath been entirely destroyed. Power is offline. Comms are down. We cannot get a status update on either vessel. The situation grows ever worse the longer we wait."

"Yes." Celestia summoned another cup of coffee. "There is little time. You will have to be fully brought up to speed en-route. Who knows what Chrysalis has already accomplished up there? It will take more than skill. It will take bravery and courage. And strength beyond that of most ponies." She smiles. "But you are not most ponies. We will put our faith in you."

Despite the situation, Commander Wildcat has to hide a wide grin.