Quote Originally Posted by Tiri View Post
The extra details aren't bad at all, but you might want to standardise the body shapes. The yellow guy, for example, shrinks in the second comic and then elongates drastically again in the third.
He's meant to be wearing some kind of monk's robe in the third comic, though I appreciate that the fact that I didn't change the shape of it beyond making it a bigger rectangle with the curve at the bottom doesn't help there. This is also why Tauruth's body shape changes to make it clear that she's wearing some kind of robe.

Part of the reason was that I spent so much effort drawing The Four in the first panel (and having arguments on the forums) that I didn't spend as much time on the chosen heroes.

I suspect that when I stop adding more details they'll be more standardised - essentially, I want to make Tauruth appreciably different in shape to Lilly, and Dan appreciably different in shape to Toshiro. This is also the part where I'm experimenting in art style, which is why there are four different robes (Aqua's, Tauruth's, Dan's and V's) in the third comic, which are also different from the king's in 2, which is in turn a cleaner version of the one he had in 1. It'll be a while before I figure out what works best.