Spoiler: Responses!
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Rat View Post
That's... probability does not work that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallade View Post
"You are, like, the worst moonshiner ever. But it's ok, I didn't need that stomach mucous anyway."
With a good mechanic you might have a decent substitute for aviation fuel. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
Paladin: I use the dwarf as a battering ram!
This must have been the same line that led to the He-Man character, Ram Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallade View Post
"Okay, something tells me the fact those beduins are shooting us on sight has something to do with our taste in music."
Good possibility, yeah.

Doc: “My theory is that this lab might be where they invent flavoring for their products.”
GM: “The places where where meat quality is tested and where R&D is located are, hopefully, two different places.”
Doc: “I dunno about that. It sounds like there's something really interesting in the basement.”
GM: “There's always something in the basement. If someone says there is nothing in their basement that just means that their closest isn't big enough for all the corpses.”
Doc: “Granted that, yes, there will always be something in the basement, including a few ‘skeletons’. However, we have two sources talking about those skeletons in unpleasant ways that make it sound like not all those bodies stopped wiggling.”

Choro: “WHOOO! Doc just crit’d Survival! Does that mean we find the Holy Grail?”

Thanatos: (*gives Moonshadow an apple*) “A suggestion; if you have not ate anything recently, do so. This place plays tricks with the mind.”
Moon: “Like a strange stallion appearing in the middle of a very hostile factory with no apparent help, and offering me food?”

Doc: “I could probably cut bone with this thing. With the booze I think I got an amputation kit now.”
Stellar: “I hope that never becomes necessary. At least I'm reasonably sure you could put us back together again if you had to take a limb off, but I'd rather not have to put it to the test!”