32D Highwill Road

"So, stone and metal. Any clues on the metal? Aluminium, steel, brass? It'll help." Because one of the abilities I like doesn't work with every metal. "I think I'll need somebody from you, Digger, and somebody from you, Diamond. Digger, go for earth. Diamond, I think steel, or pewter. Maybe iron, if steel or pewter aren't available. Fido, a faerie please. Flight, with invisibility as a secondary. Group if possible, alone if not." The bare-chested man with the mole-mask nods, followed by the woman with copper jewellery whose face is concealed by a glittering crystal mask. The little Nixie in the dog mask also nods.

There is a slave caravan headed to Skyside. Slavers are always a target when we are aware of them, but this time the slavers aren't the problem. The Aetherborn is then interrupted by the ghoul.
"Slavers are always a problem. Always. They should be a target." The voice emanating from behind the bird mask is rather vehement on this.
"There ith nothing we can do about the thlaverth. Thethe jutht work for the Guild in Thkythide, thtopping them won't hinder the Thkythide Thlaver'th Guild. The Guild knowth too much, if they couldn't afford to lothe thith group they wouldn't have thent them." Teddy sounds like this is a long argument between them.
"We've got them on the run. They haven't been active for months."
We do not. They still buy and sell people. They just buy from one world and sell to another. Their work on this world has been reduced, but they are not 'on the run', they are more powerful than ever. And ever paranoid. We are not the only group acting against slavery. But as I was saying, the slavers aren't the problem. Kill them if you can, but for once, it's their stock that has us worried. One of their slaves is a human, looking to be in his late twenties or maybe early thirties. He got caught by the slavers after he fled his own world, where he is wanted for mass murder. Every year, at the winter solstice, he kidnaps somebody, tortures them, kills them and drains their blood, which he then treats and bathes in according to an arcane ritual. Somehow, and our own wizards don't know how this works, the ritual extends his life and youth. He has been murdering people for, to our best guess, at least a hundred and fifty years. We do not want this ritual to spread, nor must he be allowed to reach Skyside. We have no agents in that lawless den of iniquity, and it is the perfect place for him to thrive. We have a sketch of his appearance, and the name he was using before his actions were discovered and he was forced to flee. The aetherborn pulls a piece of paper out from a pocket of her sari, and pushes it across the table. Like the parcel, this stays in place when she is no longer touching it, despite the fact that all the Council are illusory projections from their own individual lairs.

((One of my favourite RP activities are running dungeons, so I know what's involved in planning a plot. Though yours isn't quite a dungeon.))