Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
I haven't read the manga so I can't speak to comparative quality, but I've been quite enjoying it. It's a return to the much lower power levels of early Naruto and it's generally lighter and fluffier too. It feels in some ways like the better filler episodes - fairly low stakes stuff but decently written. They just finished the first major story arc which was fairly satisfying.

The one concern I have right now is how they handle Boruto and Naruto's relations. They've started out like they were at the beginning of the Boruto movie, which is to be expected. The problem is that the movie is several years away in-universe. So...how do they deal with that? There's nowhere for either to develop unless they retcon the movie.

Oh, and I quite like Big Sis Hanabi. We never really saw much of Hanabi in the original, and she's grown up to be pretty cool.
i think they need to slight retcon the exams since boruto probably use his eye in the exams and from the look of it in the manga he has weird chakra sense and ability to see tenketsu channels when he needs realy urgently and wanna be sharingan gauntlet kinda makes enough bang that kinda needs its own plotline to properly explain and only guy in the story character can build prototype is denki and he needs pre arc stuff to get idea so retcon is kinda smartest way to handle the situation