Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Should I end a relationship because I realized I’m demanding too much of the person I’m with and not giving anything back in return?
It's up to the other person to decide if you're demanding too much or not. If you have poor self-esteem or confidence, you're likely to feel like the relationship is just you taking and them giving without much in return, but that's often just the lack of self-esteem talking. If you really want clarity, you need to be honest with your partner and let them know that you feel like the dynamic of the relationship is skewed; most of the time (I'd speculate, at least), they'll tell you it's not the case at all and that they don't feel at all like you don't give them anything to be happy about. After all, if being with you didn't make them happy, they wouldn't be with you, plain and simple. Worst case scenario, if there really is a problem, then being honest will enable you to work with your partner to fix them, which is much better than just ending the relationship without making an effort to improve.