Quote Originally Posted by PeteNutButter View Post
I agree that we need more feats for the other weapons. (Can I get a net feat?)

Oddly, no one has mentioned that we have basically zero caster feats. We have elemental adept, spell sniper, and warcaster. None of these feel like they have quite the impact on a pure caster as the martial feats have on the martials.

Good feats can be a great way to shore up the weaker wizard schools and cleric domains, or just weaker spell groups.
I agree with this completely. Would be great to get feats for Enchanters, Illusionists, and Conjurers. Even various buff/debuff spells could use feats to help them out. Imagine something like:

Master Buffer:

Whenever you use a spell that affects yourself or an ally that gives them a die to roll in support of their abilities, increase the size of the die by 1. For instance, the Bless spell allows you to roll an additional d4 and add it to the roll. If cast by a character with this feat, you would instead get a d6 to add.

You could create a similar feat for debuffs. For Enchanters, you could have a feat that allows you to double the limit on words/sentences used for commands (So Command would allow you two words, and Suggestion could be up to two sentences, etc.), or would allow you to force disadvantage on a single save once per rest (not sure if short or long rest would be more balanced).