View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #1293
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jackal View Post
    Surely that doesn't mean that they're not attacking. Obviously, each spider wave has a set time to live, what matters is whether they're able to deliver their full payload of 12 attacks before they die. I can certainly tell you that my single target DPS doesn't incline me to believe they're running into some maximum spawn threshold. I won't dispute that there might be some lag from all the spawns, but my PC is a beast, so I don't have those kinds of issues.
    I honestly don't think they do, because each jar has acquisition time even if you aim them perfectly, and that's certainly not easy to do in the heat of combat.

Conceded. I don't know why I had those blocked off in my head. I guess because they're conditional in lieu of just working, though I'll admit Unity just works (just only solo).
    Henri isn't conditional either. Well, the condition is "being hit" but that's about when toughness would matter, so...

We're having a discussion on the internet about a video game. It's a waste of time discussing a waste of time. As you wish, however.
    I meant that I'm unlikely to convince you of anything on this topic and vice-versa.

Let me know how RF works for you.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2017-07-18 at 02:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)