View Single Post

Thread: Armor designs for females?

1. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Armor designs for females?

Quote Originally Posted by Calthropstu View Post
    Women rarely used armor at all since few women in any civilization were allowed into combat... it's genetically stupid to allow women into war after all.

As for drawing female armor to show cleavage... I can see it being a thing. Not for dungeon delving maybe, but as formal wear or around town when you're trying to gather information etc. You're still mostly protected, and many women DO like to show off that particular part of their body.
    Women have always fought. Not as many as men, but they have.

As for cleavage-plate, GREAT IDEA! it's as expensive, heavy, and uncomfortable as real armor, but without the protective qualities!

Ubermagic _barely_ justifies it, but again, with magic that good, why not just enchant normal clothes and save some weight?
    Last edited by Arbane; 2017-07-19 at 01:50 PM.
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).