View Single Post

Thread: Celestia's Finest: The Sun Always Rises

1. - Top - End - #604
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Celestia's Finest: The Sun Always Rises

Crow Lock texts back. "Disturbing. I have not seen anypony pass through my area of patrol since you left, so I cannot provide information on that front. However, I will not be caught off-guard now if a group of changelings should try and move through this section. I will stop them and detain them for questioning."

"Star Chaser's not feeling so good right now," Pinkie Pie says in an unusually sad tone of voice, "So for now, I get to be your radio-pony! I will be sure to send that info right out. Once I figure out how to change frequencies on this radio. Nope, that's not it. Nope, that's not it. No-- Found it!

Love's bot shows her that Applejack is awake and is talking with the guard, discussing their current (limited) options.

-----------

The tram slides into the station. Love easily manages to get the door open early, giving Rose a good opportunity to deploy the smoke grenade. "What in Hellsgate's? Where'd these loons come from?" one of the ponies shouts as Brazen charges forward. A simple barricade lies in front of him with three ponies behind it. Another guards the door and a fifth stands behind a reinforced glass overlook. They fumble with their weapons and try to bring them to bear, but the EDF is just a little faster.

"Equestrians steel-hides!" the one in the tower shouts, "Sound the alarm! Kill 'em all!"

Pinkie Pie's contribution to the battle is a stirring battle theme played over the radio.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2017-07-31 at 12:54 PM.