Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
I've tried online dating. Had more dates from that than anything else, but my luck and appeal eventually ran out and I stopped seeing any results. Never got past a first date anyways. I think I'm just inherently super repulsive in any kind of romantic sense.
I get the impression that you tend to solely blame yourself for this and that can lead to depression and does not help with your confidence. If that's the case then I can relate, because I also used to think only I was entirely to blame for my lack of success with women (granted, this was not entirely untrue), but after considerable improvement and years of experience I came to realize that I was actually not the only common factor. Contemporary dating culture tends to be toxic to both women as well as men and just as there is a set of typically male behaviors and attitudes that contribute to that toxicity, I have noticed that so too there is a set of typically female behaviors and attitudes that do that (perhaps not to the same degree or severity, but it's definitely there).

My point is: keep making improvements and building your life, but don't blame yourself so much for lack of romantic success because chances are it isn't because of you.