1. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

Spoiler: s7e16
    Show
    That was an okay episode.

Scootaloo's freakouts were the highlight, I think, but the legends themselves were of escalating interest.

Though I found the curved, pointy-eared not-Chinese unicorns to be interesting.

Dash's was definitely the best (we have been a bit light on actual combat threat this last season or two).

Other than that, this episode didn't particularly grab me, it felt very middle of the road to me.

So, maybe Flash Sentry is a decendant of Flash Magnum? (Maybe some of the awesome will rub off and everypony wills top ragging on him so much? But I doubt it...)

Right, back through thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This was my favourite episode of S7 by a mile, and is even an entry into my favourite episodes of all time. Class act top to finish, virtues crystal clear. Good work cartoon horse program, you've reminded me why I love you.
    Spoiler: s7e16
    Show
    Huh. That's interesting.

I am curious now - what exactly got you so invested? I found it mildly interesting, and a bit of action (even vicariously) was something we've lacked for a while, but I didn't find it particularly compelling myself.

Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Spoiler: Flyder-Man, Flyder-Man, does whatever a flyder can!
    Show
    This is a solid episode. It isn't as ambitious as A Royal Problem or The Perfect Pear, but what it does, it does really well. Side note: am I the only one who thinks that Flash Magnus is a possible ancestor of Flash Sentry? Or at least is his namesake?
    Apparently not.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-08-27 at 07:24 AM.