View Single Post

Thread: Draconian (race and racial class)

1. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Draconian (race and racial class)

Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    Bonus Feat:

Faerie Dragon Lineage
    You are descended from the whimsical and charming faerie dragons.

Prerequisites
    Draconian, must be taken at 1st level.

Benefits
    Your base size is Small rather than Medium, granting you all the attendant benefits and penalties of that size.

Your breath weapon is a cone of euphoria gas; creatures in the cone that fail a Will save (DC 10 + one-half your character level + your Charisma modifier) fall prone and are helpless for one round per effective dragon age category as they giggle.

Your racial ability score modifiers become: -2 Str, +4 Charisma, +2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity.

Special
    You do not gain wing attacks until you gain Medium size (or Small size with the powerful build special quality).
    Ooh, I *love* this feat XD
    I believe instead of taking their first level feat I would give the draconian a bonus feat where they choose between this or a different feat. I still like it either way, but then I playt dark fae based rogue types...
    Spoiler
    Show

WARNING: The above staement may be modified by personal bias, proceed with care.
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-09-13 at 08:21 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.