So, minor rant.

There's a girl I know, sorta. Met on a dating site, added her on Snapchat, all well and good.

I've sent her something like three messages in the past couple months-nothing that seems (to me) ridiculous, always waiting a few weeks before sending another message (usually in response to something on her Snapchat story) and along the lines of a joke or something. Just friendly-like.

They've all gone unread. So, whatever, she's not interested. Except, today on her story...

"All I want is a relationship."

And I'm just thinking "You've given me NO CHANCE whatsoever! You've ignored every single message-you have not even READ THEM. If you were willing to give people a chance, maybe you wouldn't be single!"

I'm not saying I'm some amazing catch or anything, but I like to think I'm a nice guy, and that, even if we weren't to hit it off romantically, she could be a nice new friend. But just... I dunno. She seems kinda... Not sure what word is right, but you get my drift, I suppose.

Anyway, that's all for my rant. I have NOT read the thread up till this point, so *offers hugs* for everyone who needs them, and while I wouldn't be surprised to hear people are worse off, I sincerely hope that this minor "Ugh, whatever" is the worst thing happening right now.