Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
Show

Spoiler: Text from Last Night: Lennox
Show

Glad you both made it, I have a Shroomish and a Zigzagoon up for trade. Maybe a Pansear but debating over it. I’ll be at the trade post tomorrow and then the courts.

As Ken watched Aegwynn walk between the trainers at the post, he remembered he really needed the extra training. He approached his companion as she was between other traders, taking care not to interrupt a current negotiation.

“Hey Aegwynn, I’m going to go ahead on to the Center and switch my roster then head to the courts. Any updates on our poster?” He would make note of the time and listen to her response, noting where to go if she mentioned when and where. “See you at the courts!” He and Zippo waved as they walked back towards the Pokémon Center, keeping an eye open for any wild Pokémon they might see.

As they approached the Center, Ken recalled Zippo. “It’s only for a couple minutes buddy, just the rules of the place.” As he clipped the crimson ball back on his belt he got in the queue for the storage system. He traded in the Zigzagoon for Aibi, and Cicero for Midoriya. As he exited he called Zippo back out to his shoulder and looked again for wild Pokémon as he made his way to the courts. While he knew most would want to wager, he was in this for the battle experience.