View Single Post

Thread: Age of Sigmar: Points and Handbooks

1. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Age of Sigmar: Points and Handbooks

Quote Originally Posted by Requizen View Post
    I'd consider Irondrakes with the Pickaxe to drop them in... if it didn't count as moving and therefore prevent them from firing twice. So, meh.
    I'm having big success using Ancestral Pickaxe on a Runelord. Give Thunderers an extra Rend (for -2), teleport, and unload on whatever looks scary (which I have rr1 To Hit against because of Grudge). Because I didn't Run or Charge, Thunderers get to Shield Wall. Pair it with my Fyreslayer Tunnel for actual support and it works pretty well.

I'm not saying I like having a mono-build army. But, I do at least already have all the models for it.

The Runesmiter & Magmadroth combo is only 320, and a Knight-Azyros is only 80. So it fits into 2000. I might give that a go, soon. I like the idea of the Magmadroth not being anywhere near the rest of my army (because it deals MWs to everything around it, including friendly units), if I could somehow mitigate the sucky parts of the Magmadroth, that'd leave only the good parts... Right?

EDIT; Addendum

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Helblaster Volley Gun & Gunmaster (200); It totally obliterates your Duardin theme, but it's viable, and that's what matters. Organ Gun is roughly worse.
    ...After getting schooled, the Organ Gun is actually so much better it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-09-23 at 08:58 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome