Celestia hugs Bubble in a charming way when the Healing Bubbles seem to do their jobs: " Thank you."

One of healed rat go foward and squeak to Deepwood:

Spoiler: Squirrel Speak
Show

" The mouse told us the high pitch noise that prevent us from sleeping came from a pony in this house. And here you were, making those sound that chip our ears constantly! We were digging a hole in the walls when you decided to make the tree come over all the way from the forest and try to squash us too! Why did we rodents ever did to you to deserve this?! "

Tea Agony growl: " From what I remember, Starswirl was supposed to have something big panned this morning but he didn't told me what. Something about not worrying a pregnant mare... I didnt dare to ask, must be Goden Hour rules or something. Poor him... Im such a burden to him right now," She seem even gloomier thinking about it.

You suddenly hear a loud crash behind you in the distance and a faint voice you recognize as Sketch Book:

" Guys?! Where are you! Darn we are in so much trouble... Wood Chuck, get a hold of yourself! DON'T... Well I guess I'm on my own."