Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
Well, my relationship went down in flames (again). I was kind of in free-fall and feeling nothing about it for a few days, but now I guess it's hit home. I feel hurt, confused, bitter, lonely, disappointed, discarded, and rather pathetic (just like I was repeatedly warned I would).

I guess I'm mostly venting here, but any how-to-get-over-a-breakup advice would be welcome.

---

Also, while I'm here: wkwkwk1, you need to empty your inbox if you want me to reply to your message
I solved the feelings about my first breakup by channeling the anger into bettering myself. Perhaps not the healthiest thing to do, use anger like that. But still. By the time I'd finished what I set out to do, the hurt was gone along with any lingering attachments.

Though at least in my case, there was a fairly legitimate cause to the breakup. I was stalled in a dead end job.

As I recall, the schism between the two of you was more ideological and religious, though I haven't been following closely, so that might not be an option.