1. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Harvest first stiff on the hug but then cry a few more tears as she embrace Tailwind. She finally sigh and get away from the hug: " Im sorry. I wanted this for so long but now Im afraid I'll need to forsake my old self again..."

She sigh... And start explaining:

" Lately, my magic over plants were getting out of hoof. Everything I touched started to transform into wood. Master Starswirl tried to even invite some of his best colleques and he told me his colleques and him came out with a new complex ritual to return me to my own myself. Once he did a few tweak from that spell at least. I being confining myself in my garden since that day, too afraid of touching anything. This morning, he brought me in the heart of the Everfree Forest after having put a situal spell around the garden " as a anchor " he said. In case something went wrong. I was teleported back here when it all went arry... "

She take a small pose: " ... If really felt like a blessing in disguise this morning. I mean this woody-touchy thing I mean. He told me that if it was getting contagious, it meant it can be expelled. I didnt understand half of what he said but he looked so happy and confident in curing me."

She look ashamed: " But now he... I just hope he... that..."

She seem to be struggling for her words as they seem to be struck in her throat. She glance at the Princesses. It doesn't take a genious to figure out she hesitate to say it before them as Starswirl is like a parental figure for the fillies.

Something definitly went wrong in that forest and it seem like Starswirl is still inside!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-11 at 12:24 AM.