Eldrith is making a show of covering his ears and looking as put out as possible.

"WHAT?!? You have to speak up officer I...for the love all that's sacred will you stop the moaning Trax I can feel that in my bones for crying out loud!

My ears...officer believe me I'd love to have him stop but there is something going on with his stomach and well...if you have drive with this noise you'd be trying to get somewhere as quick as possible too right! All the clinics are closed right now with everything going on and all the construction for the project around here I couldn't find anyone that would take him.

I know there's a clinic at the port and I'm just trying to get this fellow some help...could you be any louder! I just need to get him to the clinic sir please I can't take anymore of this and I feel awful subjecting you brave peace officers to this awful noice"

Spoiler: occ
Show

@PetrifiedWalnut I'm sure there is a deception roll in my future but not sure what difficulty you want that set to. Let me know and I can roll that for you.

@Rattigan Yeah! That is one sick Anx I'm sure those troopers just don't want any part of that.

@Ofmossandmooose We're on our way buddy! Hang tight and we can try and suss out our current situation.

I think it might be good after this scene to have a recap post OOC. I know it can be annoying but with the long periods that PbP games have it's often helpful to reorrient ourselves to the circumstances. I've had plenty of games where people have forgotten plans or forgetten that there is a danger and just stepped in it so I think that will help us out.