Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
I don't think Surma has acted really either right or wrong when she hooked up with Tony on the trip. Yes, breaking up first is the better way to do it, but like many have stated, there was no way of contacting James at the time. This case is on the grey area, and people will have their own opinions on the matter, and I can see their point too, but IMHO not 'waiting' in this case was not that horrible of an offense.

However, I find it curious that no one here has yet criticized James for reacting apparently violently towards Tony. Even if one's feelings have been hurt, and even if Surma and Tony were fully in the wrong, that is no excuse for violence. Though tbf, James has just only grabbed Tony, he still has time to regain his composure.
It's pretty hard to be mad at Eglamore for his reaction - he just found out he was dumped for a guy he already hates. He isn't thinking clearly and is going with the emotional response.

Plus, y'know, there's the whole "wanting to see Tony get punched in the face" thing.