Zo continues speaking in Anx, reverberating air through his crest into the deep deep rumble that carries far through the air and ground.

"I am so so sorry but you are in the way of getting our friend."

He stands and lashes out with two large fists in one smooth move, almost faster than the eye can follow, one clutching the handle of his vibroknucklers. Each slams into the faceplate of the officious and unsuspecting troopers.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

So the way that two weapon fighting works in Edge of the Empire is you take an extra diffculty dice, and then pay 2 advantage or 1 triumph to hit with the secondary weapon, which in this case is a fist. Each attack does damage equal to base damage + uncancelled successes.

Unarmed Fist: Brawn, Crit 5, Disorient 1, Knockdown

Vibroknucklers modified unarmed by adding: +1 damage, Crit 2. Pierce 1, Vicious 1.

Attack on the troopers: 3eA+1eP+1eF+3eD 5 successes, 2 Light Side

Well. That is some dice. Force Enhance allows me to turn those 2 Light Side points into Advantages so I can get my secondary attack to hit too.

So. Primary attack is 10 damage, secondary is 9. I....did not expect to roll that many successes. Clearly the troopers were more unsettled by my speech than I thought.

Sorry for taking a while. Been helping brother through some stuff with his job and it's taken up my evenings.