Spoiler: ooc
Show
Good question!

I'm going to say that's a Perception check, with difficulty zero, but the more successes you roll, the sooner you find the numbers. It's up to you how long Eldrith is willing to spend looking at this trooper (please include that in your next post).

There is a pause, and then Trill's voice comes on the line. "Hi Eldrith. Yeah, I think I succeeded a bit too well at creating a distraction. I'm injured and can't walk. I think I sprained my ankle," she says seriously. There is a pause, and then "I'm in front of a warehouse on Calrissian street, near Kessel avenue. If you could pick me up, that would be great," she adds.

Eldrith and Zo both know where that is - evidently she got out of the port before the last explosion, at least. As he revs up the engine, however, Zo and Eldrith spot a group of vehicles coming out of the spaceport on the road up ahead, and then turn onto a side road, the way one would go to exit the city. An Imperial troop carrier and three Corellian Engineering trucks are with them, followed by a modified miniature Hutt sail barge. They are heading east, while Eldrith is to the south of them, and Trill's location is northwest. If Eldrith goes to pick up both Yijz and Trill, these trucks will be out of the city by the time he will be able to get back to Tigozan's warehouse, unless he drives really fast, that is.

Yijz clearly sees the vehicles heading out, looking like they are moving hastily. Troopers on speeder bikes come out and flank the trucks, and go right by him, paying him no notice.