Quote Originally Posted by Ofmossandmoose View Post
Yijz pulls himself up and shakes himself off. He makes a dash towards the direction of the pulled over speeders. He allows himself one look over his shoulder and grimaces.

Heeyz! Imz cominz fo youzez whatz going on!?!
Yijz, yes great to hear from you! Listen I'm sending you Trills location meet us there ok? That giant explosion was her idea of a "distraction" suffice to saw it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattigan View Post
"Hurry Eldrith, we need to move! Let's pick up Trill and Yijz and get back to the ship before they get away from us entirely!"

Zo sits back down with a thump, wincing as he sits on his tail in his haste.

He tries to steady himself, reaching out to Seek Tenga and which of the many vehicles leaving the burning building is her transport, but he is too distraught and unsettled to attune himself to the Force properly.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Rolls for Seek
Seek: 1eF 1 Dark Side

I've been making an updated character sheet. Find it here

Right! I just sent Yijz Trills location he'll meet us there so let's get going. I have the ID's from these troopers let me see if I can buy us a little time.

If we hurry we can make it without them getting too far ahead of us!

Eldrith uses the commlink and spoofs the troopers locations to appear near the exit from the city that he expects the transports to use.

He reports seeing armed citizens near the exit from the city with small arms and industrial equipment. He drops the detail that they were carrying what looked like explosives as well.

Spoiler: ooc
Show

Alright getting the party back together in the same location. Once we have Trill we can high tail it to the warehouse for the ship.

I'm hoping to get the transports to have to divert or delay their plans while they are chasing their tails here. Hopefully it'll buy us sometime to get to the ship.