Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
At Scope's look Love gives more of a small head jerk toward down instead of a full nod, like a neck muscle tick.
Okay. So he wasn't hallucinating. That was good, right? Although maybe he'd feel better if this were a hallucination-- then it would end and things would return to normal. Sniper swallowed nervously.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Rose takes a long look at the food and hesitates. "Well, I'd love a bite, but maybe I should wait until after we tweak my cybernetics. I don't want to risk throwing up if we make a mistake and it causes me nausea. Once we're done, then I will totally take you up on that food."
"That makes sense. I'm not overly hungry, so I can wait as well." Sniper looked at Love. "Sorry. I promise we'll make good on your hard work as soon as we're able."

The trip through to Love's lab was enough, in and of itself, for Sniper to concede the title of 'World's Most Paranoid Pony'. For a pony who valued privacy, this was tantamount to torture and a direct violation of the Geneighva Convention. Sniper managed to suffer in silence and go with the flow. By the time everything was said and done, he felt less like a pony and more like a cheap car that had been given a rough thirty-eight point inspection.

Still, he had to give Love credit for her security measures. They were thorough to an abominable level.

"This is... a nice place." Sniper said after looking around the lab. He paused, uncertain of just what was transpiring. "Um. What sort of tweaks are you doing, exactly?"