1. - Top - End - #50
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Shattered Star II: Curse of the Lady's Light (IC)

Since there are waterfalls practically right next to the platform (coming in from above), Erima has to shout to be heard. Teofilo and Fallon fly off into the darkness together and return a couple minutes later.

"Other than a sandy redoubt 40' to the west and 10' north, there is a stone platform to the southwest about 150' or so from here. This underground river or lake, as it is, continues southwest from there, and the width of the tunnel is a whopping 75' so one side couldn't see the other side," reports Fallon.

Teofilo adds, "It's not a big platform, though there is a post to tie off boats. There is a door there made of the same djezet alloy as we've seen elsewhere. I thought it was just a wall, but Fallon was able to find the door there."

She nods, "Yes, the decorations there have buttons hidden in them, and I think I can figure out which ones open the door, but I didn't want to mess with anything until we were all there."

The Scribe listens to the report, nodding. "Very well. Erima, I, and Lilim will take one boat; Fallon, Rezah, and Sinxia will take the other. Teofilo, you'll guide us in flight."

Is everyone fine with this?
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2017-11-25 at 01:58 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.