View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 5

1. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 5

Ah hello again. I'm going to be clear about my problems. First of all I have messed up my classes this term. I have not done the work for one of them and will definitely fail the class. The grade for the class is 90% papers and I haven't turned anything in. The other class is coming along okay. Just need to put a paper together. There is some stuff I should have already done for that but it can work out.

The other problem I have is straight up isolation. Last summer and the year before I tried to change how I approached people and I messed up both times. I've given up on the people I used to think of as friends. Some will probably talk with me in the future in a friendly way and even be happy about it. But trying to contact them is pointless. The people who I spent time with in Mexico were nice but I have decided I should stay away from them for their own good. That leaves one person I text somewhat often and can talk about depression with. One person who I have seen a few times on the bus lately who is nice. And one person who wants to be my friend but is as annoying as I am. Some people in my classes are friendly but I have no idea how to deal with that. Also a end group who I have joined through my sister.

In addition I am fairly seriously depressed. I just don't see the point of taking my meds. And I imagine myself screaming abuse at my therapist if I ever see him again. He wouldn't deserve it but over time I have become angry at the world and potentially prone to lashing out.
    Last edited by Grytorm; 2017-11-26 at 08:32 PM.